Skip to main content

Naughty, but funny....


Comments

C said…
That’s not naughty at all. More like accurate. Ha.
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
T. W. said…
Christian, please edit this as you see fit.

Hi Solar Vixen! I am not our lovely Christian. Are you able to go to the Department of Social Services and some churches? If so, be sure to tell them what you have tried to do already to get help. Churches with funds to help give freely. If they have no money, ask if you can do some work in exchange for income. They may not have benevolence funds to give but they may have money in the budget to hire someone, even if it is only part time or temporary. Not only that, many churches know other places that give help. A member if the congregation may be looking to hire someone.

Some people enroll in school and live off the financial aid. Some cities and counties pay people to go to school to learn certain jobs because there is a shortage of workers.

I have seen people stand on corners holding signs asking for beer money. People give it because they are more honest than the "homeless" people who seem able to find cardboard and markers and everyone's sign miraculously looks the same and the homeless have keys hanging out of their pockets.

If you are desperate, some men purchase used undergarments. No joke. I do not recommend Back Page, Craig's List, or adult films. Worst case scenario go on SeekingArrangement.com. I will not think less of you.

Here is what I will do for you now. Jesus, you are our mediator. God provides and is the source of everything good. I ask that you give Solar Vixen her daily bread. I thank you for providing for her and her family. The written word says God blesses the work of our hands. Solar Vixen wants to work. I ask that you lead her to the right people and places so she can get a job and help today. I also ask that you provide miracles for her during this time of crisis. This will tide her over until the blessings take maximum effect in her life. We love you, we trust you, and we believe you. Thank you for your love and help. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Unknown said…
I felt the need to delete my comment CD I had hard time looking at it myself. I'll do my best to do what I can thankyou cd. Oxo
Unknown said…
Thank you for your blessings T.W. it's very well appreciated I think I'm going to apply to be a provider for IHSS. Seeking arrangements lol I be way to awkward and a lot of other things CD knows lol muaw kisses. Thank you Thank you Thank you. I wish you very well In your endeavors to come T.W many blessings to you. And to you C.D. God bless you xxo
Jules said…
Solar Vixen .. sending much love to comfort and support you.
T. W. said…
You are always welcome Solar Vixen! We are here to love one another.

Popular posts from this blog

Morning everyone...

 

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

MORE OF THEM & US IN DOWNING STREET… BORIS JOHNSON STRIKES AGAIN…

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10414175/Five-year-old-girl-explains-Partygate-grandparents-hilarious-video.html   https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10411281/Ex-aide-speaks-long-standing-Downing-Street-drinking-culture.html https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10411585/Dominic-Cummings-ready-oath-accuse-Boris-Johnson-lying-Downing-Street-parties.html Them and us... Boris Johnson PM.. Like Father Like Son...  July 05 2020 0 …. Prime Minister Boris Johnson's Dad. Stanley Johnson. Has broken the travel rules. So that he could go to Greece. To look after his house there. Claiming it's essential business. Yeah, right... To fill his pockets... What is wrong is with these  entitled morons... Oh yes... One rule for them... Another for us... So along with Dominic Cummings.   Boris's Dad... To be in Boris's good graces... You just do as you please... Right out of Donald Trumps playbook... What next Boris... ? Tear gas and rubber bullets...